Saturday, December 03, 2005

"enabling us to catch up on some well-needed rest before the baby does come....ALMOST!"

6:30am. Jonathan is awaken by the sound of the phone ringing. It's his mum. Mum got into a collision on the way to her BSF leadership meeting. Just when we thought we could finally sleep in to get some rest. We've been so tired cleaning and rearranging the house.

Well, it turns out the car stalled and since Mum was on a hill, the car rolled backward hitting some cars on the way before stopping. Mum didn't have a cell phone, so she left the scene, walked back to her apartment to call me. Now the police think it's a hit and run....I have to reassure them otherwise.

"Why now?! I don't need this [extra stress] now!" I'm tempted to say. But Karen tries to reassure me it's a blessing in disguise. Positive encouragement I suppose. :) God is teaching me patience.

*deep breath*

I do thank God that Mum is okay. It could have been much worse.

No comments: