Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blog Binge-ing

Apologies to those who have been following this blog. I know I haven't been updating lately. I've had a bad case of blog binge-ing. Life has just all of a sudden gotten very busy. Apart from the weddings and graduations we've been to in recent weeks, Erich has fallen sick with his first ear infection, and I've just spent the last weekend resorting all of our baby stuff. At the end of the day, I am often so tired, the last thing I want to do is sit myself in front of the computer and write another blog post... so they haven't been written when they were supposed to have been and I find myself writing and backdating them in binges. Hopefully that means I'm all caught up now, and will once again be able to concentrate on just writing one post at a time! Wish me luck.

No comments: